Individual One Week
*Multiple children under 18 included
**Duration Jan 1 - Dec 31, late signups are pro-rated
How to Become a Member
1. Download the Membership Application
2. Fill out all applicable fields and sign the form
3. Return the form by email or mail to the secretary
4. Send payment to the secretary physically or electronically
a. Mail a check
5. Membership will be granted once application and payment is received
The minimum requirement to handle 1.3 G (Class B) materials at WPAG meetings is to complete the one-day PGI Shooter Certification Class, and to pass the test given at the end of the day. This is the most basic of the three levels of certification offered by the PGI. WPAG members are encouraged to obtain further certification from the PGI (as a fireworks crew member or as a display operator), but the minimum requirement is successful completion of the one day course.
WPAG members who wish to handle 1.3g (Class B) materials at Club meetings must demonstrate their completion of this training in one of the following four ways. They may meet this requirement either at the time of their initial application for membership, or at any time subsequent to joining. Documentation need only be supplied one time.
1) They may supply a copy of documentation of successful completion of the class as provided by the PGI, or a copy of either of the more advanced two levels of certification.
2) They may initial the attestation contained in the WPAG Application/Renewal form.
3) They may take the course as offered by the WPAG each April.
4) In the absence of any of the above, they may supply a signed, dated statement attesting that they have successfully completed the PGI Certification Class, including the date, sponsor, and place of the class.
To enable members to comply with the above requirements the WPAG teaches the PGI's display fireworks shooters certification course at least once per year. Additionally, the course is offered at each PGI convention.
Any questions regarding this requirement should be directed to the WPAG safety chairman (see list of officers).